Proof Collective Launches a New PFP Collection: Mythics

In the rapidly evolving digital era, blockchain collectibles have witnessed exponential growth. The popularity of Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs) among creators and artists is an example of a remarkable revolution leaving the cryptocurrency community in awe. 

The latest cryptocurrency news talks about one such groundbreaking creation called the “Mythics”. Proof Collective, a major player in the NFT space popular as the creators of Moonbirds Profile Picture (PFP) NFT collection, has recently launched a new project Mythics as a part of the Moonbirds ecosystem. 

Over a period of 200 days, a total of 20,000 mythics will be disclosed adding 100 new pieces on a daily basis.

The Story of Mythics 

At the centre of the Mythics collection lies its enthralling and captivating storyline, intended to keep the interest of the community intact. The story unravels with each new NFT. 

The plot centres around a society consumed by fear and how it is struggling to confront a spine-chilling beast that is a result of its own insecurities. As the story unfolds, society is hit with the sudden realization that the only path to triumph is overcoming internal fears. Through this captivating narrative, the artist is aiming to throw some light into the depths of the creative journey

What is a Mythic Egg?

Each Moonbird with a Diamond Nest status is eligible to claim an egg through the Mythics page. There are three types of eggs each of which will set a soul of Mythic free.

  • Stone Egg: This is the humble egg enclosed in Stone. It has one potential form determined by fate.
  • Runic Egg: This is a special egg where the holders will have a choice to select from two potential forms.
  • Legendary Egg: This is a most advanced egg enabling the holders a choice of three i.e. the legendary egg has three potential forms to choose from.

For instance, the holder of the runic egg will see two Mythics at the same time and is allowed to choose one of the two. In the case of legendary eggs, there are three Mythics. The discarded Mythic will not appear ever in any other eggs. 

Another interesting element is that the chances of acquiring a Legendary egg decreases with time. In the first week of the Diamond nest, the chances are as high as 60% with the remaining 40% for Runic Egg. For those missing to claim it in the first week but within the first month the chances for Legendary Egg becomes 40% and Runic Egg 60%. After the first month, Stone Egg becomes the most likely one with the percentage distribution of 20% Legendary Egg, 60% Runic Egg, and 20% Stone Egg.

In a single day 50 eggs will be randomly chosen for activation and in return 50 nominated Oddities NFTs will be burned. The eggs can be hatched at any moment once brought to life.

Perks for Mythics Holder 

The advantages of holding the Mythics are immense. The holders become a member of the Lunar Society, the entrepreneurial wing of Moonbirds. This membership grants them access to Proof releases, art installations, and events. Additionally, they also acquire the right to propose and vote on projects. The idea behind this is to encourage a sense of belonging and collaboration with the community.

The Co-Founder and Chief Product Officer at Proof said that their aim was to create an engaging and entertaining experience that will keep the members of the community connected.

Proof’s launch of Mythics is yet another example of creativity and innovation, adding a layer of advancement in the NFT space. To celebrate the Mythics arts, the members of the ecosystem are invited to attend an event at Foundry, the newest community hub in Los Angeles. 

Disclaimer: This article was created for informational purposes only and should not be taken as investment advice. An asset’s past performance does not predict its future returns. Before making an investment, please conduct your own research, as digital assets like cryptocurrencies are highly risky and volatile financial instruments.

Author: Puskar Pande

Leave a Reply